This smoothie is a rich source of folate, vitamin B1 – B6 and K, copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. It’s a great breakfast alternative!
- Juice from one large red grapefruit, (or 1 whole, peeled and deseeded)
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- 100ml of filtered water
- Add the grapefruit juice and water to a blender.
- Add the bananas and kiwi and blend.
- Add spinach and blend.
- Add flax seeds (if you do not have a powerful blender, grind flax seeds prior to adding in a pestle and mortar or with a coffee grinder).
If you like this recipes, there are tons more in the book we wrote, all about anti ageing!
It’s just £2.99 in the Kindle store and can be eaily downloaded to any phone or computer of Kindle in seconds. It was researched and written by our founder Hollie and has already received ten 5 star reviews!
Check it out here!